Congratulations to the following Charities who were successful in their application to hold a bucket collection at St Mary’s on a matchday for the first half of this season.
- The Red Lipstick Foundation – http://www.theredlipstickfoundation.org/
- Safe Families for Children (SFFC) – https://www.safefamiliesforchildren.com/
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance – http://www.hiowaa.org/
We are pleased to confirm that the final three charities have been selected to hold a bucket collection during the second half of the 2017/18 season.
- Wessex Cancer Trust – https://www.wessexcancer.org.uk/chandlers-ford-centre
- The Rose Road Association – https://www.roseroad.org.uk/
- Yellow Door – https://www.yellowdoor.org.uk/
Details on how to apply to hold a bucket collection during the 2018/19 season will be available next summer.