Charities of Choice
This season, the Saints Foundation, on behalf of Southampton Football Club, have selected 5 charities to receive exclusive support through an application process. Details of these charities are listed below –
- Yellow Door (formerly Southampton Rape Crisis) – for information http://www.southampton-rapecrisis.com
- Andover and District Mencap – for information http://www.andovermencap.org
- YMCA Fairthorne Group – for information http://www.ymca-fg.org
- One Community Young Carers – for information http://www.1community.org.uk
- Marie Curie (Chandlers Ford Branch) – for information – http://www.mariecurie.org.uk
To apply for charitable status for 2017/18 season, please check our website at the end of the 2016/17 season.
In addition to the above support, we are able to offer a number of signed pennants for additional charities to apply for. Signed shirts and balls are not available. The application form to apply will be available shortly.
Please be aware that the Club cannot accommodate requests from organisations or community groups outside of Hampshire. We are also unable to accept requests from third parties raising funds on behalf of registered charities. All requests must come directly from the charity itself.