Saints Foundation Executive Lottery has been set up to raise much needed funds for Saints Foundation’s charitable work.
By purchasing a ticket not only are you supporting Saints Foundation but you have the opportunity to win an exclusive prize at every home game. The match day prizes are:
First Prize – Signed and framed shirt by the first team
Second Prize – Signed framed photograph of a current first team player of your choice
Tickets* can be purchased for £5 each pre match exclusively in the hospitality suites from Saints Foundation Sales Representatives.
The Match day draw will take place prior to half time for the relevant game with the winning ticket information being distributed to all hospitality suites, displayed on this page after the game and announced on Saints Foundation’s Twitter. If you’re the lucky winner, claim your prize by calling the Saints Foundation on 023 8071 1997.
The Executive Lottery is a Small Society Lottery registered with Southampton City Council complying with the Gambling Act 2005.
Thank you to all fans who participate in our Executive Lottery, if you don’t win a prize you are still supporting the Saints Foundation’s charitable work which aims to Inspire, Support and Deliver a wide range of projects that make a difference to disadvantaged young people and vulnerable adults.
16/17 Season Lottery Winners
|Fixture||Date||1st Prize||2nd Prize|
|Watford||13th August||203992 – claimed||203573 – claimed|
|Sunderland||27th August||203661 – claimed||203260 – claimed|
|Swansea||18th September||204614 – claimed||203215 – unclaimed|
|Crystal Palace||21st September||203493 – claimed||203442 – claimed|
|Chelsea||30th October||203938 – claimed|
|Liverpool||19th November||202042 – claimed|
|Everton||27th November||202306 – claimed||202346 – claimed|
|Middlesbrough||11th December||200508 – claimed||200566 – claimed|
|Tottenham||28th December||202229 – unclaimed||200715 – unclaimed|
|West Brom||31st December||204782 – claimed||204701 – claimed|
|Liverpool (Cup)||11th January||204314 – claimed||202171 – unclaimed|
|Leicester||22nd January||203791 – claimed||204188 – claimed|
|Arsenal||28th January||200541 – claimed||201370 – claimed|
|West Ham||4th February||200818 – claimed||201041 – claimed|
*Terms and Conditions.
The Saints Foundation Executive Lottery is operated in accordance with the Gaming Act 2005 and registered as a small society lottery with Southampton City Council. The terms and conditions are as follows:-
- A lottery ticket costs £5 each.
- Only persons aged 16 years or over can purchase a lottery ticket.
- The Executive Lottery operates on each match day at St Mary’s Stadium with tickets sold an hour and a half before kick-off, up until five minutes before kick-off.
- The winning tickets will be drawn at random and independently verified by employees of Southampton Football Club at half time of each fixture.
- The winning ticket will be publicised to the hospitality guests at the designated fixture and published on the Saints Foundation website for maximum of 6 months.
- If a winning ticket is not claimed within 1 month of the match day draw, the prize will automatically be donated to the Saints Foundation.