Casual Employment Opportunities
Saints Foundation is an independent charity aligned to Southampton Football Club. Harnessing the passion of the Club and its fans we aim to inspire, support and deliver positive change and equality of opportunity for young people and adults at risk across Southampton and surrounding areas.
The current roles available are:
- Casual Community Engagement Worker
- Casual Disability Football Coach
- Casual Community Sports Coach
- Matchday Lotto seller
What is the role?
Saints Foundation is looking to recruit professional part time staff to work within our expansive programmes. The opportunities exist throughout Hampshire and Wiltshire, delivering community sessions in accordance with the standards and professionalism expected by Saints Foundation.
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to;
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work for an innovative charity, within a successful Premier League Club
- Working in an environment with strong core values
- An exclusive programme of continuous professional development
- Southampton delivery kit
- Access to unique staff events and activities
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this opportunity.
Please click here for the full job description.
The closing date for applications is ongoing.
Southampton Football Club recognises that the safety and protection of those children and young people in day to day contact with the Club is paramount. The Company is committed to creating a safe culture for all.
Southampton Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer